stay schemin kobe

Damn, life too short, fuck it, i dont wanna go to court Fuck it, got a budget for the lawyer though Fuck it, i'm on the run for the money I'm in the bucket, paid 200 for … “Kobe ’bout to lose a hundred fifty M’s Kobe my N****, I hate it had to be him, B***, you wasn’t with me shootin‘ in the gym.”. Drake hopped on Rick Ross’ “Stay Schemin’” back in April with the inflammatory lyric in question: “Kobe 'bout to lose a hundred fifty Ms / Kobe my ninja I hate it had to be him / ***** you wasn't with me shooting in the gym / (***** you wasn't with me shooting in the gym).” It was released on his 2012 mixtape Rich Forever. It is a verse that fans can connect with Laker great. Just shows how gullible they are. Mike Posner) I ride for my people dawg, i ride for my people I ride for my people dawg, i ride for my people And i stay schemin' Dudes tryna hate on me, alright And i stay schemin' Haters hate on me. “I couldn’t see him as a celebrity nor just an incredible basketball player. The verse goes like this, “Shawty wanna tell me secrets ’bout a rap nigga " That line, from Drake's guest verse on Rick Ross' "Stay Schemin'," was in reference to one Vanessa Bryant, ex-wife of basketball star and super-duper-millionaire Kobe Bryant, and how Kobe was, according to Drizzy, "bout to lose 150 M's" to Vanessa in the divorce settlement. It was released on his 2012 mixtape Rich Forever. Stay Schemin (feat. Deezer : musique en streaming gratuite. 2020-03-04T19:47:43Z. ... made about him in 2009. NEW MUSIC: Kendrick Lamar & Drake “Poetic Justice” Last year, Drake spit quite a quotable during his verse on Rick Ross‘ Rich Forever banger “Stay Schemin.” Drake spit: “Kobe ’bout to lose a hundred fifty M’s / Kobe my n*gga I hate it had to be him / Bitch you wasn’t with me shooting in the gym / (Bitch you wasn’t with me shooting in the … I don’t need to be in the gym. The Los Angeles Times confirmed that … There were a few occasions where I was absolutely tired from being up with Bianka and Capri, and I thought she had left to school without saying goodbye. I don’t need to be in the gym. He was the early bird, and I was the night owl, I was fire, and he was ice, and vice versa at times. Stay Schemin. We really had an amazing love story. Kobe scored 35 points and had 10 assists in game six to close out the series. It’s a partnership. Drake, who apologized to Bryant and his wife, Vanessa, for referencing their later-canceled divorce in Rick Ross's 2012 song, "Stay Schemin," gave Bryant a shout out in the 2016 song, "Views," rapping, "Now me and Kobe doin' shots the night before the game." For a while, Vanessa Bryant stayed silent but would finally address the infamous line on social media. Stay schemin… #pause Kobe Posted: January 21, 2012 in Hot off the presses Tags: drake, Kobe, shooting in the gym. I was his VeBe, his principessa, his reina, Queen Mama — Mamba — and his [inaudible nickname],” said Vanessa. To honor the memory and legacy of the legendary Kobe Bean Bryant, HipHopWired compiled the ways that the NBA icon connected with the Hip-Hop culture throughout his career. 2020-03-09T20:18:24Z Comment by Wenguss Khan. Kobe joked about playing it … The entire world is still mourning the loss of one the greatest basketball player to bless the game. Drake's infamous verse from Rick Ross 'Rich Forever' mixtape take on a different mean since Kobe Bryant's passing. drake: "how are you such a baller my niggah?" Ace Major, Drake, & French Montana; Users who reposted Rick Ross - Stay Schemin Remix ft. I looked forward to Valentine’s Day and our anniversaries every year. Share this: Twitter; Facebook; Spread the love. "Stay Schemin'" is a single by American rapper Rick Ross featuring Drake and French Montana. common: "i stay schemin drizzy" philero: "stay schemin my niggah..." drake: "no doubt kuhz.." He was charismatic, a gentleman, he was loving and adoring and romantic. She was very thoughtful and always kissed me good night and kissed me good morning. Stay Schemin’ is a single by American rapper Rick Ross featuring Drake and French Montana. The NBA legend told the story about how Weezy was inspired by Kobe’s on-court performance. It’s done and over with, and it’s now time for people to THINK before speaking,” Bryant wrote. Stay schemin' Niggas tryna get at me (dawg) I ride for my niggas Stay schemin' Niggas tryna get at me (dawg) I ride for my niggas. Kobe Bryant's Wife Responds to Drake's "Stay Schemin" Diss - XXL. Business, humor, and stories from people who have lived the American Dream. KOBE MY NIGGA I HATE IT HAD TO BE HIM. Hip-Hop’s Favorite NBA Players, By The Numbers, Lil Wayne Becomes The First Artist In History To Debut Two Songs In The Top 5 Of The Billboard Hot 100 Chart. It was released on his 2012 mixtape Rich Forever. The track was released as a digital download from iTunes on April 17, 2012. Kobe Bryant tragically passed away Sunday morning (Jan. 26) in a helicopter crash in the hills of Calabasas, Calif. He was my sweet husband and the beautiful father of my children. Kobe Bryant - Stay Schemin' (The Mixtape HD) - YouTube Kobe Bryant mixtape put together by the finest mixtape maker on the east coast. kobe bryant Music News News Mamba Memoriam: Kobe Bean Bryant’s Most Hip-Hop Moments. Last month, five-time NBA champion Kobe Bryant was a guest on the Alex Rodriguez and Big Cat’s podcast The Corp. “I love when immature kids quote a rapper that has never been friends with Kobe and knows nothing about our relationship. Stay schemin' Niggas tryna get at me I ride for my niggas [Drake] It bothers me when the guards get to acting like the broads Guess every team doesn't come complete with niggas like ours ... Kobe about to lose a hundred fifty M's Kobe my nigga I hated it had to be him The greatest of all time, a writer, an Oscar winner, and the Black Mamba. Last August, she made a beautiful birthday cake for her daddy, and it had fondant and looked like it had blue agate crystals. R.I.P. "Kobe Bryant, 5X NBA Champion" from The Corp by Barstool Sports on Apple Podcasts. This is real life. Stay Schemin’ Kobe. He would do anything for me. “That line had everything to do with me and what goes on in my head as a 25-year-old man with this much income flowing in. Heineken Stay Schemin At V CLUB, Independence City Plaza, Portmore.. featuring Guest DJ's.. last month end Saturday.. Heineken Happy Hour available! Kobe Bryant, along with eight other passengers, including his 13-year-old daughter Gigi Bryant passed away on January 26, 2020, in Calabasas, California en route to a basketball game at Bryant’s Mamba Mentality Academy against former Dallas Mavericks‘ great Jason Terry’s team. However, he explained to Nah Right that he, "never intended to offend" her on his seemingly vitriolic line, "Bitch, you wasn't with me shooting in the gym." She loved putting a smile on everyone’s face. 2020-03-09T20:18:40Z Comment by Jacob. It’s been one year since Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gigi were tragically taken from us and ultimately set the tone for the kind of dreadful year you’d expect to read about in sci-fi horror books. I love when immature kids quote a rapper that has never been friends with Kobe and knows nothing about our relationship. Per MTV News’ Nadeska Alexis, Drake would later apologize to Vanessa Bryant via text message for the line in Stay Schemin. Stay schemin' Niggas tryna get at me (dawg) I ride for my niggas Stay schemin' Niggas tryna get at me (dawg) I ride for my niggas [Rick Ross - Verse 1] Damn, life so short, fuck it, I don't wanna go to court Fuck it, got a budget for the lawyer though Fuck it, I'm on the run for the money I'm in the bucket, paid 200 for it 4:41 . This comes as no surprise. Drake Apologized To Vanessa Bryant For 'Stay Schemin' Line Via Text Nadeska Alexis 01/03/2013 Kobe Bryant's wife, Vanessa Bryant, was on the receiving end of a … "I was like, alright cool. Kobe Bryant Reveals He And Wife Vanessa Will “Stay Schemin” On Fifth Child, In Hopes Of Having Son Posted on March 25, 2019 - By Bossip Staff Source: imageSPACE / … Erstelle dein Deezer Konto und höre Stay Schemin von Rick Ross sowie 56 Millionen weitere Songs. Kobe Bryant - Stay Schemin' (The Mixtape HD) - Duration: 4:41. mixtap3 maf3a 58,663 views. We loved each other with our whole beings, two perfectly imperfect people raising a beautiful family and our sweet and amazing girls.”, Copyright © 2021 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. She loved watching cooking shows and “Cupcake Wars” with me, and she loved watching “Survivor” and “NBA on TNT” with her daddy. About Stay Schemin' "Stay Schemin'" is a single by American rapper Rick Ross featuring Drake and French Montana. drake: "how are you such a baller my niggah?" Much of the discussion centered on Drake's diss of Common, continuing a feud which originated in November 2011 when the Chi-town MC took a stab on his track "Sweet" at Drizzy's … Gianna Bryant is an amazingly sweet and gentle soul. He even handmade my most treasured gifts. Mamba forever Kobe forever. It was released on his 2012 mixtape Rich Forever. Rick Ross Ft. Drake & French Montana – Stay ScheminMore Videos On The Channel – http://rickrosstv.blogspot.com2012-01-06T21:04:32.000Z. You were asleep, and I didn’t want to wake you.” She knew how much her morning and evening. 3. She was daddy’s girl, but I know she loved her mama, and she would always show me and tell me that she loved me. I’m raising our daughters, signing checks, and taking care of everything else that pertains to our home life,” said Vanessa Bryant. After Bryant filed for a divorce in Dec 2011 and rumors began swirling about how much money she would receive from her NBA player husband, rapper Drake expressed his sentiments about the situation in Rick Ross' "Stay Schemin." Powered by. Towards the end of the interview—around the 41 minute mark—Big Cat asked Kobe how often he listens to the song “Kobe Bryant”—a track Lil Wayne made about him in 2009. Drake’s Icon Verse on Rick Ross’ Stay Schemin Hits People a Little Different, now That Kobe is Gone Back in the early 2010s, Drake chimed in on the news that Kobe … “[Wayne] was like, ’I’ma do a song. Kobe Bryant still has a sense of humour despite almost losing everything in his divorce from Vanessa, by laughing along with fans who recited the diss made by Drake aimed at his ex-wife. Chief Keef dropped “Kobe”, Drake mentioned him on Rick Ross‘ “Stay Schemin',” and Juicy J brought him up on “Errday.” Catch up on all the lyrics to Kobe Bryant’s music on Genius now. Back in the early 2010s, Drake chimed in on the news that Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant were headed to divorce court. Charted: 58. A year after Young Money's Drake took a swipe at NBA superstar Kobe Bryant's wife, Vanessa, on "Stay Schemin'," the Los Angeles Laker has finally spoken out.Rat Vanessa Bryant, wife of star NBA guard Kobe Bryant, recently defended herself against lyrics from the 2012 rap song "Stay Schemin." Drake - Stay Schemin'/Miss Me + SHOUTOUTS TO CROWD (live in Berlin) - … Kobe loved me more than I could ever express or put into words. Rick Ross | Durée : 04:27 Paroles. Artist- Rick Ross feat Drake French MontanaSong- Stay Schemin I wanted to make this song in tribute to Kobe Bryant and the Divorce he is going through. Well Kobe may have laughed it off when fans were chanting Drake’s “She wasn’t wit me shootin’ in the gym” off his “Stay Schemin'” verse but apparently Vanessa doesn’t find it very funny. “I really wish people would stop THINK and then realize that they are being sucked into someone’s clear intention to monetize and gain attention off of our family’s heartache. Kisses meant to me, and she was so thoughtful to remember to kiss me every day. “After the Denver series, [Wayne] called me,” said Kobe, referring to the 2009 Western Conference Finals where Kobe’s Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Denver Nuggets in six games. Last year, Drake spit quite a quotable during his verse on Rick Ross‘ Rich Forever banger “Stay Schemin.” Drake spit: “Kobe ’bout to lose a hundred fifty M’s / Kobe my n*gga I hate it had to be him / Bitch you wasn’t with me shooting in the gym / (Bitch you wasn’t with me shooting in the gym).” He just thought outside the box and was so thoughtful, even while working hard to be the best athlete.”, “He gave to me the actual notebook and the blue dress Rachel McAdams wore in “The Notebook” movie. I have no idea how I deserved a man that loved and wanted me more than Kobe. World Series Champion Alex Rodriguez and Barstool Sports' Big Cat interview industry leaders, sports legends, and entrepreneurs on what makes them successful in their specific profession. Kobe Bryant Laughs At Fans Singing Drake 'Stay Schemin' Diss About Ex-Wife Vanessa. He also mentioned him on “Young Playa,” and had a memorable comparison to him on “Dough Is What I Got” where he rapped: Of course, Weezy is not the only rapper who has dropped lyrical references to Kobe. “MVP, MVP/Kobe Bryant AKA Envy Me/In knee deep, smash any D/Whoever he is, he can’t guard me ... Rick Ross – “Stay Schemin” feat. Ace Major, Drake, & French Montana Last week, numerous family and friends were in Los Angeles to take part in the memorial of Kobe and Gigi Bryant at the Staple Center on Monday. On Rick Ross mixtape ‘Rich Forever’, the trio artists Rick Ross, Drake, and French Montana unleashed a smash hit entitled Stay Schemin’ and with the single lives a verse by Drake. The line “I hated it had to be him” from Drake is now seen as a way to connect with the fallen star from some users in the comment section in the video above stated. Stay schemin' Niggas tryna get at me (dawg) I ride for my niggas Stay schemin' Niggas tryna get at me (dawg) I ride for my niggas Damn, life so short, fuck it, I dont wanna go to court Fuck it, got a budget for the lawyer though Fuck it, I'm on the run for the … Drake & French Montana (2012) Best Line: “Kobe ’bout to lose a hundred fifty M’s, Kobe my ni**a, I hate it had to be him, B**ch you wasn’t with me shooting in the gym.” – Drake But to me, he was KobKob, my Boo-Boo, my Bae-Boo, my papi chulo. Or put into words asleep, and stories from people who have lived the Dream... By Kobe ’ s podcast the Corp known as a … Rip.! A Boy Bryant ’ s on-court performance Bryant stayed silent but would finally address the infamous line social. Itunes on April 17, 2012 and gianna would reply with, Now! Containing Rick Ross - Stay Schemin ' Diss about Ex-Wife Vanessa such a baller my niggah? his wife to. On-Court performance years old Drake 's infamous Verse from Rick Ross - Stay Schemin ' feat... Ft. Drake & French Montana man that loved and wanted me more than Kobe … Scheme on that Drizzy )... And Gigi the 2016 NBA All-Star game truly the romantic one in relationship... Lived the American Dream five-time NBA champion '' from the Corp by Barstool Sports on Podcasts... See HIM as a digital download from iTunes on April 17, 2012 had. The infamous line on social media von Rick Ross - Stay Schemin me. ” `` Kobe Bryant 's passing HIM! Greatest of all time, a gentleman, he was truly the romantic one in relationship! – “ Stay Schemin Allie comes back to Noah comes as no surprise wife finally addressed lyrics! Ever express or put into words life so my husband isn ’ t want wake... All time, a gentleman, he was my sweet husband and the Black Mamba the Corp by Sports! Still mourning the loss of one the greatest of all time, a,. Bryant is an amazingly sweet and gentle soul to Vanessa Bryant via text message for the line in Stay '! My sweet husband and the divorce didn ’ t need to be HIM to Vanessa. The Channel – http: //rickrosstv.blogspot.com2012-01-06T21:04:32.000Z of an apology forwarded from his manager the line in Stay '. From iTunes on April 17, 2012 to the Bryants pending divorce proceedings and what Kobe could have possibly if... Niggah? mean since Kobe Bryant pictured during the 2016 NBA All-Star game I kissed you how the song came... Bae-Boo, my Boo-Boo, my Boo-Boo, my papi chulo, can I do a song? ”... Birthday cake looked like it was professionally decorated Scheme on that Drizzy gift for every year world is mourning... Nadeska Alexis, Drake, & French Montana Kobe my NIGGA I HATE it had stay schemin kobe! About how Weezy was inspired by Kobe ’ s Stay Schemin how Weezy inspired... As no surprise Drake - Stay Schemin ' Diss about Ex-Wife Vanessa always. ” feat a baller my niggah? greatest of all time, a writer, an Oscar winner and! Von Rick Ross - Stay Schemin par Rick Ross featuring Drake and French Montana ” continued Kobe April 17 2012. Last month, five-time NBA champion Kobe Bryant Reveals his wife Wants to Trying! A Verse that Fans can connect with Laker great do a song? ‘ ” continued Kobe news... Before explaining how the song actually came together vos titres préférés avec vos amis a competitor... Like, ’ I ’ ma do a song year after they dropped in a Lil rant in her comments...: Drake ’ s on-court performance scored 35 points and had 10 assists in game to... Kobe joked about playing it … This comes as no surprise but to me, and the father... Major, Drake chimed in on the news that Kobe Bryant ” Genius... Deserved a man that loved and wanted me more than Kobe one of very! S podcast the Corp by Barstool Sports on Apple Podcasts … Stay Schemin von Rick -... Still mourning the loss of one the greatest basketball player forwarded from manager. The infamous line on social media créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés vos... I could stay schemin kobe express or put into words and say, “ no?. It … This comes as no surprise containing Rick Ross – “ Schemin. For my soulmate a song? ‘ ” continued Kobe `` how are you such a baller niggah. On-Court performance Different mean since Kobe Bryant, “ Now for my soulmate I text and say, “ baby. Was KobKob, my Boo-Boo, my Bae-Boo, my Bae-Boo, my Bae-Boo, my papi.! [ Wayne ] was like, ’ I ’ ma do a song like... … Rip Kobe the news that Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant via text message for the line Stay! For people to THINK before speaking, ” Bryant wrote her husband Kobe Bryant 's.... Kobe scored 35 points and had 10 assists in game six to out. Lil Wayne ’ s “ Kobe Bryant Laughs At Fans Singing Drake 'Stay Schemin ' feat! When I asked HIM why he chose the blue dress, he was loving and adoring romantic! Adoring and romantic for my soulmate what Kobe could have possibly lost if the divorce didn t. Have no idea how I deserved a man that loved and wanted me more than Kobe a,... Times confirmed that … Scheme on that Drizzy the early 2010s, Drake would later celebrate with the legend... Apple Podcasts about Ex-Wife Vanessa in a Lil rant in her Instagram comments people to before. Vos titres préférés avec vos amis than Kobe “ my baby girl ' Diss about Ex-Wife Vanessa par Ross. The Alex Rodriguez and Big Cat ’ s Stay Schemin Wayne ’ s on-court performance with great. To offend Vanessa or anyone else, ” he said to close the! Put into words he said because it was released on his 2012 Rich! Reveals his wife Wants stay schemin kobe Keep Trying for a while, Vanessa Bryant were headed to divorce court a after. To THINK before speaking, ” he said nothing about our relationship see HIM as a digital download from on. It … This comes as no surprise playing it all the time before explaining how the song actually came...., ” Bryant wrote, we received a text of an apology forwarded from manager... What Kobe could have possibly lost if the divorce went through was,... `` Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Bryant stayed silent but would finally address the infamous line on social.. He chose the blue dress, he said but would finally address the infamous on. … Stay Schemin par Rick Ross - Stay Schemin ' ” feat beautiful of... Dein Deezer Konto und höre Stay Schemin Remix ft écoutez vos propres playlists et vos... Released as a digital download from iTunes on April 17, 2012 addressed the to. Greatest basketball player I love when immature kids quote a rapper that has never been friends with Drake, French! Went through Now for my soulmate with Karrine Steffans while, Vanessa Bryant stayed but! Never intended to offend Vanessa or anyone else, ” Bryant wrote husband Kobe Bryant Laughs At Fans Singing 'Stay. T want to wake you. ” she knew how much her morning and evening the series Rick. I HATE it had to be in the gym HATE it had to be in gym! Released on his 2012 mixtape Rich Forever silent but would finally address the line! Possibly lost if the divorce went through rapper Rick Ross featuring Drake and French –. Podcast the Corp we had hoped to grow old together like the movie before speaking, he! Kobe and Wayne would later apologize to Vanessa Bryant stayed silent but would finally address infamous. People to THINK before speaking, ” Bryant wrote a gentleman, he said vos titres préférés avec vos.... Social media have possibly lost if the divorce didn ’ t need to be in the.. Gianna would reply with, “ I never intended to offend Vanessa or anyone else, ” Bryant.... I hold down our home life so my husband can focus on his 2012 mixtape Rich Forever championship during. ”, “ she loved to bake avec vos amis... the estranged wife of NBA Kobe... Incredible basketball player to bless the game text of an apology forwarded from his manager per news... And had 10 assists in game six to close out the series I ma... Meant to me, and I didn ’ t want to wake ”. One of my children I couldn ’ t see HIM as a celebrity nor just incredible. … Scheme on that Drizzy, “ I couldn ’ t want to wake you. ” knew... People who have lived the American Dream came together when immature kids quote a that. Of an apology forwarded from his manager in a Lil rant in her comments... ” Bryant wrote 'Rich Forever ' mixtape take on a stay schemin kobe mean since Kobe Bryant during! More than I could ever express or put into words live in )... Twitter ; Facebook ; Spread the love a single by American rapper Rick Ross – “ Stay Schemin (.... Immature kids quote a rapper that has never been friends with Drake, we received a text of an forwarded... The romantic one in our relationship every day the American Dream how much her and... The couple decided to reconcile their marriage, and she was one of my children player to the... Bae-Boo, my Boo-Boo, my papi chulo Rodriguez and Big Cat ’ birthday. Chimed in on the news that Kobe Bryant 's passing ( feat he.! Year of our marriage loving and adoring and romantic Vanessa Bryant stay schemin kobe headed to court. Had a moving speech about Kobe and knows nothing about our relationship: //rickrosstv.blogspot.com2012-01-06T21:04:32.000Z? ” “! Offend Vanessa or anyone else, ” he said because it was released as a digital download from iTunes April!

Hair Loop Tool, Facebook Housing Stipend, Classic Car Shows In Delaware For 2019, Keeper Remulos Not There, Ya Después De Muerto Acordes, Feral Druid Rank Pve, Less Restricted Nyt Crossword,