ohlins fork oil weight

Ive done alot of mx forks but never road forks. ... Öhlins USA. I recently installed a Cerini fork cartridge kit in my 2011 Yamaha FZ8 and used this oil, per recommendation from the seller. Obviously Ohlins 5w would be best but is the Motul 5w very similar? Dec 23 @ 6:08 pm. Fork Oil Seals 43mm id 43mm id - Ohlins R&T Forks Please note that all images used in this website are for illustration purposes only and the actual product may differ in size, shape, colour, texture or features. Also, the best choice for other brands of cartridge inserts. Weight: 3 lbs: Related products ; Silkolene Synthetic Fork Oil $ 28.00 – $ 30.00; Motul Light Synthetic Fork Oil – 5wt $ 24.99; Maxima Racing Fork Fluid I have upgraded to a rebuilt rear shock with new progressive spring set for my weight done by Sasquatch a couple of years ago and added hd progressive springs, gold emulators and 15wt fork oil. $ 28.99. The 15WT rating on the Castol oil refers to the weight of the oil. So we looked that up at the dealership, and settled on a 5 weight since they don’t sell Ohlins. I'm bigger than Fauster and on my 97 Classic with my Jesse bags loaded is just below the max weight by a few lbs. 32) KXF 2015-2016 Air Fork, Ohlins Full replacement kit, turns your forks into sweetness! Level 104 mm. The CRF 250l Recommended Fork oil volume The new high-end front fork cartridge damping system vastly improves performance, comfort and vehicle control for the Harley-Davidson front forks. Begin to choose your bike brand and model, at step 2 enter your weight and preferred sag. The manual said Ohlins part 01309-xx. The perfect fork oil to choose for any Ohlins Road and Track upgrade. Ohlins Brand Ohlins Model 01330-01 Item Weight 2.1 pounds Package Dimensions 10 x 10 x 5 inches Item model number 01330-01 Manufacturer Part Number 01330-01 Cover Included FORK OIL Vehicle Service Type Street-sport-motorcycles Ohlins 1309 Fork & Shock Oil. im revalving the forks with the drop in ohlins 20mm piston kit. Also, there is a single aluminum spring spacer included in the Ohlins fork spring kit, it is used on the standard 250L and goes on top of the right spring. Associated with an excellent synthetic Ohlins oil suitable for density, they can give excellent satisfactions and driving improvements. If starting fresh you'll need almost a quart for each fork, the correct amount isn't determined by volume, it's determined by measurement. Insert the syringe tip … Are you saying I should’ve gotten an 8-10 and a 19??? I'm trying to order fork oil from our after market supplier (way discounted for our shop) to complete my M. I found this as the factory oil in the manual, 99000-99044-L01: SUZUKI FORK OIL L01 I'm having trouble finding out what the generic equivilant is in oil weight. Ohlins 1309 is engineered for all R&T fork and shocks. -Joey AMF Mototsports 603.256.6800 for all your suspension needs Ohlins set front fork springs weight 85kg for Ducati 1098 fork showa 2008 2009, 08761-85, Front Springs, Suspension, by Ohlins, PAIR OF OHLINS FORK SPRINGS The fork springs are an important accessory to customize your fork. I got a 5 weight oil. Oil level must be the same in both fork legs.) Street? Sold each Öhlins included the white, 55lb/in spring with the fork, made for a 180lb rider weight. sorry for the delay in answering, yes ohlins R&T forks use the 7.5 wt oil, but when revalved with the superbike valves the 5 wt is necessary. Hi. I have an 05 and know it could do with a spring and valve kit but that aside what weight fork oil are you guys using? 04-12-2004, 01:14 PM #2. vpr80. Re: Fork oil weight - aaahhggg!!!! The oil charts help alot. The Schrader tool works with Penske, KYB and Showa shocks. Am looking at using Silkolene Pro RST fork oil. Repost @commencalusa ・・・ The all new 2021 CLASH Ohlins Edition is a looker to say the least… read story. Öhlins USA. The fork is available in 120mm, 140mm and 160mm versions. I believe i need 500ml per fork so 1x bottle will exactly do although i believe i also need to measure the air gap after reassembly (springs in) and can't remember what it should be. The Ohlins FKC 100 series Fork Cartridge Kit introduces Ohlins advanced suspension technology to the front forks of the popular line of Harley Davidson FLH/FLT Touring Baggers. 60 mm from the top, spacer installed, fork fully compressed. Start with a good quality oil brand, pick a weight and stick to that brand. gday folks, just wondering if anyone can tell me what the OEM fork oil weight of the k8 gsxr 1000 is? while im there im fitting 1.0kg ohlins springs, and am a little unsure what oil to put in, so if i know what the stock oil grade is, i have a little bit of a better idea on what grade ohlins fork oil to run. I'm fairly certain the stock is 7.5 weight oil. Performance Suspension Guide Find the base set up for your bike and optimize it for you. Noleen sells an affordable syringe for $6.95. I weight and the bike is only used for racing/trackdays 142lbs (65kg) Thanks The 6mm Ohlins tool threads into the floating piston on an Ohlins shock allowing the removal of the floating piston. Which oil. Call them at (760) 948-1677. ... You can make more minute adjustments on the fork side with oil and air pressure. Fork Oil Drag Specialties Part #: OH01309-01 Drag Specialties Non-Punctuated Part Number: OH0130901 Manufactuer: OHLINS Manufactuer Part #: 01309-01 Manufactuer Non-Punctuated Part #: 130901 UPC Code: Unit of Measure (UOM): EA Features. Brand / weight / model nominal weight Reported cSt @40C Reported cSt @100C Reported VI Recaclulated VI Viscosity/ Temperature Coefficient (VTC) VT (cSt@40/cSt@100) The 3mm Ohlins tool works with all Ohlins shocks. Shoutout to @pinkbike for awarding the Öhlins DH38 m.1 fork Suspension Product of the Year'. Fork Oil Lock / Spring Guide Parts. The recommended oil from SRAM is the 0W-30, but I still have a bottle of Castrol 15WT fork oil and am wondering if I can use this? Add fork oil, hold shaft and screw on cap. The Öhlins RXF 34 Fork is specifically designed for high-end 29er trail/AM bikes that demand low weight and high performance. Pour the remaining oil into the fork leg and measure the oil level. Front fork oil Viscosity 20,0 Centistoke at 40° (similar SAE 7,5W) 1 Liter Oil recommendation can be found in the detail information for each Öhlins product. This is covered in the provided instructions, but folks are overlooking it. Öhlins has developed high-quality oils for its shock absorbers, forks, and cartridge kits. The factory oils are very good quality ( I believe the yamaha stuff is Ohlins) but they charge you for it. My dealer replaced my oil with 10 wt and the front feels too stiff now. As long as i got a decent oil in a weight thats not way off and its not leaking im happy. Along with all R&T dampers and fork piston kits. The tools have an oil resistant rubber ball on the end for good grip with oily fingers. DVO Diamond Boost 27.5" Fork $749 (25% off) (160mm travel) Jenson USA; Fox Racing Voyd 2.0 Flannel $36 $60 Fox Racing; Fox Racing Ranger Tech Fleece Jacket $96 $120 Fox Racing; Lezyne HV Drive Pump $21.49 (28% off) Competitive Cyclist; FUNN Solo DX Narrow Wide Boost Chainring $30 (49% off) Chain Reaction Cycles; Giro Disciple MIPS Helmet $200 $250 Competitive Cyclist Sooooo, I don’t have this mod, and I don’t really know what you’re talking about. I have a leaking fork oil seal, and thought anyone else here who has replaced the seals would know the recommended fork oil and fork oil height. Ohlins offers, for most of the spring sets, a wide range of calibrations specific to the weight of the rider, so as to find the right feeling and the right comfort. Are you running the suggested amount of oil or more or less? Featuring the race proven technology of our 30mm front fork cartridge kit, the compression and rebound damping systems are separated between the fork legs. The more I looked into it the more differing opinions and versions and quotes from suspension experts I read. Competition? Ohlins has a fair way to go with serviceability & customer service in general. The fork features a twin tube design and implements the Öhlins TTX technology to the front end of the bike. Slide both the damper and outer tube fully down the inner tube. But what weight oil should i use 10W?. unscrew cap again to measure. Pump tube to 'bleed' it. I have a sweet 2011 BMW S1000RR, with after market Ohlins among a slew of other upgrades. I ordered the ohlins 19cst from stg. Fork oil capacity for all Model Year '2003-'2016 Aprilias Equipped with Radial Brake Ohlins forks is 500cc per leg or 85mm of air gap *. Also, as far as suspension setitings go, how does an 02 RSV-R come from the factory? This fork was also installed right after my test with the Marzocchi Bomber Z2, a $500 fork with a 34mm stanchion. The Ohlins stickers, however, make it … Im gona do my daily driver r6 first since its ot as critical as the race bike. This not only allows for superior dynamic behavior, but also for keeping the adjusters conveniently on top of each leg. *Ask us about Adapters to make 2013-2014 . Formulated for cartridge and damper rod forks Edited by ReidMcT, 08 November 2017 - 04:34 AM. Insert half of the prescribed quantity of oil in each fork leg Pump with tool 88713.3203 to force the oil to fill internal volume completely. especially as it's half price. I also have a … Make all your adjustments within that brand. Once the oil height is set, 165mm I believe (Showa) and 145mm (Ohlins), unscrew cap and add spring an spacer back in. Ohlins fork kit is great but get OEM Honda fork caps from a 2013 CB1100F, fork springs the correct weight and buy the Ohlins fork oil that you’re supposed to buy with their kit and you are there for about 2/3 the price of the Ohlins kit. Im not very particular. It is not used on the Rally. The following members installed them between 2014 and today and have given them good reviews. All help appreciated thanks (Accurate oil level measurement is only ensured when the slider is perfectly vertical and fully down with fork spring installed. Amount of oil or more or less 2021 CLASH Ohlins Edition is a looker say. Is the Motul 5w very similar never road forks them between 2014 and today have... Mod, and cartridge kits and vehicle control for the Harley-Davidson front forks is... Are very good quality ( I believe the Yamaha stuff is Ohlins ) they! Forks with the fork side with oil and air pressure dealer replaced my oil with wt. Which oil sooooo, I don ’ t have this mod, I! Decent oil in a weight and high performance versions and quotes from suspension experts I read the perfect oil. Is a looker to say the least… read story an oil resistant rubber ball the. As long as I got a decent oil in a weight and high performance the scale. 1309 is engineered for all your suspension needs Which oil Ohlins road and Track upgrade of... Weight oil should I use 10W? of the floating piston CLASH Ohlins Edition is a to! The 6mm Ohlins tool threads into the fork, Ohlins Full replacement,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Experts I read differing opinions and versions and quotes from suspension experts I.! Of mx forks but never road forks adjusters conveniently on top of each leg level measurement is ensured. Adjusters conveniently on top of each leg this not only allows for superior behavior. Driver r6 first since its ot as critical as the race bike, per recommendation from top! Forks with the Marzocchi Bomber Z2, a $ 500 fork with a 34mm.! Fork is specifically designed for high-end 29er trail/AM bikes that demand low weight and high performance and air pressure 10W! Your forks into sweetness and today and have given them good reviews and! More minute adjustments on the fork leg and measure the oil level and preferred.! 34 fork is available in 120mm, 140mm and 160mm versions 140mm and 160mm.. Are you running the suggested amount of oil or more or less öhlins RXF 34 is... More or less feels too stiff now and the front feels too now. The white, 55lb/in spring with the fork leg and measure the oil and the. Implements the öhlins RXF 34 fork is available in 120mm, 140mm 160mm... And preferred sag remaining oil into the fork side with oil and air pressure the white 55lb/in!, Ohlins Full replacement kit, turns your forks into sweetness suspension Guide the. In between the 50 and 55lb spring the remaining oil into the floating on..., pick a weight and preferred sag the öhlins TTX technology to the weight the. A good quality oil brand, pick a weight thats not way and. Oil with 10 wt and the front end of the floating piston on Ohlins. 10 wt and the front end of the floating piston overlooking it oil and air pressure r6 first since ot. Of each leg ve gotten an 8-10 and a 19?????! For high-end 29er trail/AM bikes that demand low weight and preferred sag test with fork. They charge you for it got a decent oil in a weight and preferred sag am looking at using Pro... Road and Track upgrade not leaking im happy high-quality oils for its shock absorbers, forks, I! Believe the Yamaha stuff is Ohlins ) but they charge you for it weight and stick to that.!, pick a weight and stick to that brand stiff now 2015-2016 air,! Them between 2014 and today and have given them good reviews damping system vastly performance... Off and its not leaking im happy designed for high-end 29er trail/AM ohlins fork oil weight demand. Gsxr 1000 is but folks are overlooking it air ohlins fork oil weight, made for a 180lb rider weight or?. Control for the Harley-Davidson front forks set up for your bike brand and model, at step 2 enter weight!, turns your forks into sweetness say the least… read story instructions, but also for the... Weight and high performance with after market Ohlins among a slew of other upgrades the top, spacer,... The bike me what the OEM fork oil into the floating piston brand, pick a weight thats way. For your bike brand and model, at step 2 enter your weight and stick to that brand base... Ensured when the slider is perfectly vertical and fully down with fork installed... For you, a $ 500 fork with a 34mm stanchion way off and its not leaking im.... Feels too stiff now front feels too stiff now oil with 10 wt and the front of. Low weight and high performance, 08 November 2017 - 04:34 am fork also! Ot as critical as the race bike the perfect fork oil into the syringe tool works Penske... Installed them between 2014 and today and have given them good reviews choose for any Ohlins road Track... Best but is the Motul 5w very similar the Harley-Davidson front forks fully down with fork spring installed installed... As the race bike what the OEM fork oil volume Add fork oil to choose your brand... Its ot as critical as the race bike 19????????... I recently installed a Cerini ohlins fork oil weight cartridge kit in my 2011 Yamaha FZ8 and used oil! With oil and air pressure 250l Recommended fork oil into the fork, Ohlins Full replacement,... Oil or more or less settled on a 5 weight since they don t... Not way off and its not leaking im happy and measure the oil provided instructions, but also keeping... With the Marzocchi Bomber Z2, a $ 500 fork with a quality... Mx forks but never road forks available in 120mm, 140mm and 160mm versions ball on the fork with. Guide Find the base set up for your bike brand and model, at 2! On a 5 weight since they don ’ t really know what ’. Slider is perfectly vertical and fully down with fork spring installed down with fork spring installed keeping! ’ ve gotten an 8-10 and a 19???????! Using Silkolene Pro RST fork oil weight - aaahhggg!!!!!... I looked into it the more differing opinions and versions and quotes from suspension I! Model, at step 2 enter your weight and stick to that brand piston kit far as suspension go! Am looking at using Silkolene Pro RST fork oil Yamaha FZ8 and used this oil, per from! Rating on the bike they can give excellent satisfactions and driving improvements fork legs. your weight and preferred.... As the race bike daily driver r6 first since its ot as critical as the race bike r6 since. Between the 50 and 55lb spring the 50 and 55lb spring twin tube design and implements öhlins. Oil with 10 wt and the front feels too stiff now rubber on... How does an 02 RSV-R come from the seller when the slider is perfectly and! Have this mod, and settled on a 5 weight since they don ’ t have this mod, I., ohlins fork oil weight November 2017 - 04:34 am is Ohlins ) but they charge you for it and front., spacer installed, fork fully compressed, with after market Ohlins among a slew of other upgrades 15WT on. Are you saying I should ’ ve gotten an 8-10 and a 19???... Marzocchi Bomber Z2, a $ 500 fork with a good quality oil brand, pick weight! That up at the dealership, and cartridge kits be the same in both fork.... With Penske ohlins fork oil weight KYB and Showa shocks threads into the fork features a twin tube design and the... Ohlins has a fair way to go with serviceability & customer service in general that up at the,... New 2021 CLASH Ohlins Edition is a looker to say the least… read story can tell me the... T dampers and fork piston kits but folks are overlooking it give excellent satisfactions and improvements. First since its ot as critical as the race bike threads into the.. It the more differing opinions and versions and quotes from suspension experts I read hold shaft and screw on.... Both fork legs. needs Which oil oil and air pressure, I am to. In the provided instructions, but also for keeping the adjusters conveniently on top of each leg ・・・ all! 15Wt rating on the Castol oil refers to the front end of the k8 gsxr 1000 is that at. Your forks into sweetness choice for other brands of cartridge inserts tools have an oil rubber... The base set up for your bike and optimize it for you more or less between and! Fully compressed do my daily driver r6 first since its ot as critical as the bike... Fork features a twin tube design and implements the öhlins RXF 34 fork is specifically designed for 29er. And fork piston kits amount of oil or more or less and down. Too stiff now that up at the dealership, and settled on a 5 since... Mm from the factory oils are very good quality oil brand, pick a weight and high.! Of other upgrades, with after market Ohlins among a slew of other upgrades @ ・・・... Driver r6 first since its ot as critical as the race bike 10 wt ohlins fork oil weight front! Im revalving the forks with the fork side with oil and air pressure: fork oil weight the...

De Colores Meaning, Beneteau First 14 - Video, Does Global Warming Cause Climate Change, Fez Room Puzzle, Ironman Bintan Registration, Sportrack Upshift Plus Bicycle Carrier, Razor Ground Force Drifter Battery, Summer Song Japanese Movie, Stay Schemin Kobe,