gulf shores seafood restaurant

The lady finally asked a question, and then one of the employees spoke to prove they weren't a deaf mute.More, The 3 for $20 shrimp boil comes with 2 full size ears of corn and 6 potatoes and sausage. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Welcome to Mikee’s Seafood - Casual Family Dining Mikee’s Seafood, located in Gulf Shores, Alabama, has been family owned and operated since 1987. Good French beer or delicious gin are the best drinks of Gulf Shores Seafood.. Will definitely be back when in town. A LOT of potatoes, and casing on the sausage a little tough. Are you sure you want to delete this question? You'll taste the difference the moment you sink your teeth into seafood served fresh from the Gulf. Best Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores, Alabama: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Jalapeño burger tasty... Catfish pretty good .... My first time and I loved it. I highly recommend this place! Shrimp Basket is proud to bring affordable, fresh seafood to the Gulf Shores area. Yes, there will a next time (which will be my second time).More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. We serve a wide variety of seafood and a bit of beef, chicken and pasta too. ½ lb fried, grilled, blackened or steamed. Gulf Shores Seafood, Gulf Shores: See 301 unbiased reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 130 restaurants in Gulf Shores. Location is on a pier…, Very good food. From Business: The Royal Oyster is a raw bar focusing on boutique, farm-raised oysters from all over the country. Cactus Cantina Mexican Grill / BBQ, Mexican, Pub & bar, Restaurant It never disappoints. Shrimp Basket About the Restaurant. Gulf Shores seafood restaurants feature ample portions of the highest quality fish, shrimp, crab and oysters the Gulf of Mexico has to offer. Shrimp Basket About the Restaurant. cocktail sauce too. Gulf Shores Seafood is NOW SHIPPING a variety of seafood packages! They are located out in the country – on county road 10, west of hwy 59 near Gulf Shores. Market. I didn’t get them I think they have them. Seafood had great presentation, smelled fresh and...staff was very friendly and helpful. Seafood, American, New American, Vegetarian options $$$$ Restaurant menu. Matt is the man in the kitchen!! Gulf Shores Seafood, Gulf Shores: See 301 unbiased reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 130 restaurants in Gulf Shores. 216 East 24th Avenue Gulf Shores, AL, 36542 251.424.1783 7 days a week - 11:30AM to 8PM 15 Dozen Club While the permanent population is around 10,000, the town typically sees hundreds of thousands of tourists during the summer months. 216 East 24th Avenue Gulf Shores, AL, 36542 251.424.1783 7 days a week - 11:30AM to 8PM 15 Dozen Club Seafood, American, New American, Vegetarian options $$$$ Restaurant menu. Thanks! Gulf Shores Seafood, Gulf Shores: See 300 unbiased reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 131 restaurants in Gulf Shores. We still had quite a feast without them.More, Last year when I visited Gulf Shores Seafood, I gave it a sterling review. Scallops are one of the things that we do not cook in the market. Owners Al and Diane Sawyer opened King Neptune’s with the goal of providing fresh, locally caught seafood to the people of Gulf Shores at prices that didn’t break the bank. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Great Gift Ideas! Similar Seafood restaurants in 62025 I wish I could say the service was better than the food but that would be a lie. They have great customer service. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Good happy to help folks work there too. When it comes to dining, Gulf Shores excels. We sale cooked…, This place always has fresh shrimp straight off their own boats. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores, AL. Two employees behind the counter refused to speak to this couple. Fresh fish available and reasonably priced too, Drunken Shrimp Seafood, located in Gulf Shores, AL, offers a wide menu specializing in fresh ingredients and seafood. This restaurant serves fish po' boy, broiled seafood lover's platter, wednesday, grilled or fried sutchi, half dozen fire-grilled oysters, chocolate chip peanut butter pie, and shrimp alfredo baked pasta. Voted a Top 3 Restaurant in Southern Living, a Top 20 Seafood Restaurant in Coastal Living, "Best place to eat in Gulf Shores" in the Houston Chronicle, and a "Best place to eat" in USA Today. Gulf Shores Restaurant and Grill is temporarily unavailable. This is Gina From Gulf Shores Seafood. We got the fresh seafood to go! Original Oyster House is a restaurant located in Gulf Shores, Alabama at 701 Gulf Shores Parkway. This restaurant serves fish po' boy, broiled seafood lover's platter, wednesday, grilled or fried sutchi, half dozen fire-grilled oysters, chocolate chip peanut butter pie, and shrimp alfredo baked pasta. There isnt anywhere to sit & eat inside like the others have already said, but it seems like there might be a picnic table in the grass next to their gravel parking lot. Gulf Shores. The shrimp and corn were the best. Not a smile in the place. 1,026 … A LOT of potatoes, and casing on the sausage a little tough. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. We serve raw, steamed and baked oysters along with a full menu of steamed and grilled seafood. Please help others by helping us do better. 124 W. 1 st Ave., Gulf Shores With the same owners as the Shrimp Basket and Mikee’s Seafood, there is a major commitment to providing quality seafood at the Steamer Baked Oyster Bar. A simple "May I help you" would have sufficed. Call Creve Couer: … We had the platter with shrimp, reds, baked oysters and clams. Local cuisine, American, Seafood, Gluten Free Options. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? (If not medium is perfect) Low country boil plus snow crab by the pound is the way to go. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Gulf Shores, AL 36542, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 361 Gulf Shores restaurants by price, type, or location. When it comes to dining, Gulf Shores excels. Gulf Shores Tourism Gulf Shores Hotels Gulf Shores Bed and Breakfast ... King Neptune's Seafood Restaurant. The sausage weren't that bad. The food wasn't that good....The shrimp were over-cooked, the potatoes were under-cooked, and the corn looked and tasted like nothing I have ever experienced. From Business: Casual Family Dining Since 1987! Best waterfront Beach view in Gulf Shores. I arrived at 5:30 pm on Wednesday, 9/9/20 for a 5:30 pick-up. Gulf Shores Restaurant & Catering serves homemade Cajun Food, Seafood and more in Creve Couer, Mo & Edwardsville, IL. I spoke with Gina who gave me an advance rundown of what I though I wanted. The service was very efficient. SEAFOOD SPECIALS FRIED BLUE CRAB CLAWS. Good selection & Great value! Take a look at Gulf Shores Restaurant & Grill's delicious dinner menu, which features many unique and homemade recipes! ... A large assortment of Gulf seafood including snow crab, shrimp, mussels & potatoes, sausage and corn - poached in a crab broth and finished with Old Bay garlic butter . Waterfront Dining, Fresh Cocktails & Delicious Seafood. PEEL N EAT FRESH GULF SHRIMP. ... set on clam chowder which they didn’t have but, 921 Gulf Shores Pkwy, Gulf Shores, AL 36542-5911. Best Seafood in Gulf Shores, AL 36542 - Flying Harpoon, Bahama Bobs, Fish River Grill, Blalock Seafood & Specialty Market, The Beach House Kitchen & Cocktails, Sea-N-Suds Restaurant & Oyster Bar, Doc's Seafood Shack & Oyster Bar, LuLu's Gulf Shores, Acme Oyster House, Shrimp Basket Their Menu has scallops on the bottom so needless to say we didn’t not order here. I have eaten at Neptune's on several diferent occasions over the last few years.…. Serving Great Seafood Since 1984! Owners Al and Diane Sawyer opened King Neptune’s with the goal of providing fresh, locally caught seafood to the people of Gulf Shores at prices that didn’t break the bank. This place is great. Recommended! And the Caribbean platter was a lot of food and great tasting, The other reviewers have their own opinions like the saying goes. Closed now. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Parking lot always looks full but it's public beach access. The atmosphere was great. Read on below to see the wide variety of restaurants that you can enjoy on your Gulf Shores dining adventure next time you come visit this amazing area. Welcome to Hazel’s Nook Restaurant, home of the best tasting Gulf Shores breakfast buffet along with serving a wide variety for lunch. Get quick answers from Gulf Shores Seafood staff and past visitors. Its hard to figure what the best seafood restaurant in Gulf Shores AL might be, Orange Beach too, so try our extensive selection of seafood, oysters and shrimp for yourself. The perfect way to bring a taste of the Gulf to you and your family. If you’re searching for great, Gulf seafood straight off the boat, look no farther than the restaurants in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach that serve seafood fried, grilled, baked, broiled, blackened, steamed, nude or stewed. Voted Best Overall Hangout Gulf Shores. I'm so glad we decided to try this place out. HOMEMADE OVEN BAKED LUMP CRAB CAKES. Gulf Shores Seafood MENU. The stuffed shrimp were out of this world good! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores, AL. Ask anyone on the island. Bought salmon, king crab legs, shrimp, red snapper and seasoning. They will steam your shrimp with any seasoning for FREE! We're your #1 seafood solution for both local "meals to go" and "pack and travel" fresh seafood. Once home at the Beach House, we dug in. This place has really changed. Road to Recovery: King Neptune’s Seafood Restaurant in Gulf Shores compares Sally damage to Ivan ... GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — For many Baldwin County long … Since 1994, our family-owned restaurant has been bringing the taste of the sea to customers in Baldwin County. I forgot the crab cakes! We are a great place to get your seafood , when you get off the beach and need something to eat just come by and check us out !!! The restaurant also boasts a seasonal small plates menu…, From Business: We're your #1 seafood solution for both local "meals to go" and "pack and travel" fresh seafood. Best Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores, Alabama: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Voted a Top 3 Restaurant in Southern Living, a Top 20 Seafood Restaurant in Coastal Living, "Best Place to Eat in Gulf Shores" in the Houston Chronicle, and a "Best Place to Eat" in USA Today. Best Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores, Alabama: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. We serve a wide variety of seafood and a bit of beef, chicken and pasta too. Topped with freshly sliced tomatoes, a blend of cheeses, red onions, cucumbers and tomato basil wonton crisps. Gulf Shores seafood restaurants feature ample portions of the highest quality fish, shrimp, crab and oysters the Gulf of Mexico has to offer. Call us today to make a lunch or dinner reservation at (251) 948-0061. Gulf Shores Tourism Gulf Shores Hotels Gulf Shores Bed and Breakfast ... King Neptune's Seafood Restaurant. The intimate atmosphere of this place allows customers to relax after a hard working day. The crew working on this day did not appear to enjoy their jobs. We sell fish,shrimp and crab legs by the half pound...More. Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores on YP.com. 124 W. 1 st Ave., Gulf Shores With the same owners as the Shrimp Basket and Mikee’s Seafood, there is a major commitment to providing quality seafood at the Steamer Baked Oyster Bar. Cactus Cantina Mexican Grill / BBQ, Mexican, Pub & bar, Restaurant YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. A couple entered the place while I waited. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Gulf Shores, Hotels near Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near (PNS) Pensacola Regional Airport, Hotels near (MOB) Mobile Municipal Airport, Cajun & Creole Restaurants in Gulf Shores, Late Night Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Gulf Shores, Best New York Style Pizzas in Gulf Shores, Restaurants for Group Dining in Gulf Shores, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Gulf Shores. While the permanent population is around 10,000, the town typically sees hundreds of thousands of tourists during the summer months. Get the homemade...cocktail sauce too. is there anywhere to sit to eat the take home meals? Shrimp were wonderful and I loved the chicken nachos. Gulf Shores Restaurant and Grill is temporarily unavailable. Food was superb, service was friendly and fun, and prices were extremely fair....especially for the huge portions you get. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. He also rudely informed me that they would not serve anything by the 1/2 pound or fried...(which is fine but we didn’t get that far). Closed now. Good happy to help folks work there too.More, Food was bad and your lucky if you get everything, service was great but the fish , shrimp, chicken strips and crab legs weren't fresh old and nastyMore, Hi Linda, ½ lb & 1 lb available. Open daily 11 AM to 10 PM View Our Since 1994, our family-owned restaurant has been bringing the taste of the sea to customers in Baldwin County. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Best Seafood Restaurant in Gulf Shores - Menu, Photos, Ratings and Reviews of Restaurants serving Best Seafood in Gulf Shores. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. He was so rude I tried to give time zero stars but I have to give one to submit. It is a lot of food and is outstanding. We were at the gulf shores for our first time and went to the oyster house and the food was amazing with wonderful service but the prices were a…, Love this place. We serve raw, steamed and baked oysters along with a full menu of steamed and grilled seafood. food is great and the service is friendly with a old stlye cafe feeling. Love this place and its #1 rated for a good reason. Come to visit us and enjoy our “World Famous Breakfast Buffet,” “Old Tyme Country Breakfast,” or “create your own” plate. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Gulf Shores Seafood, Gulf Shores: See 300 unbiased reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 131 restaurants in Gulf Shores. We spend hours creating our own homemade sauces, blended cajun spices, salad dressings, and desserts. Not a smile in the place. The shrimp and corn were the best. The shrimp were over-cooked, the potatoes were under-cooked, and the corn looked and tasted like nothing I have ever experienced. (which is fine but we didn’t get that far). The perfect location to bring your family for lunch or dinner, this establishment has a welcoming atmosphere and reasonable prices you want with the high-quality food you expect. FRESH GULF SHRIMP. Gulf Shores Scallop Salad Jumbo scallops sautéed in lemon-garlic butter, piled atop a bed of Romaine, field greens and spinach. Award winning DeSoto’s Seafood Kitchen, one of Gulf Shores, Alabama’s favorite family restaurants features fresh seafood, chicken, pasta, steak, home style sides, salads and sandwiches. Before he knew it, it had become the place for food and fun. From seafood to delectable barbecue, there’s something here for any and all palates! Voted a Top 3 Restaurant in Southern Living, a Top 20 Seafood Restaurant in Coastal Living, "Best place to eat in Gulf Shores" in the Houston Chronicle, and a "Best place to eat" in USA Today. Apparently, that would be too much to ask of these deadbeats. 921 Gulf Shores Parkway Gulf Shores, AL 36542 (Across from Waterville) Order by Phone: 251.948.8456 ANY PURCHASE OF CRAB AND/OR SHRIMP BOILED FREE! Seafood Baldwin County AL – Gulf Shores Seafood. At this restaurant, visitors can order nicely cooked smoked sausages, smoked fish pie and crab soup.Eating tasty sweet potato pie, chocolate pie and key lime pie is a pleasant experience here. Best Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores, Alabama: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. It's COVID-19 season. For 34 years, we’ve been welcoming visitors from all across the country. more. A Gulf Shores institution, the Original Oyster House has been serving fresh local seafood and tempting desserts since 1983. Fresh fish available and reasonably priced too, Best waterfront Beach view in Gulf Shores. I always get the fried crab claws and shrimp sandwich. Its hard to figure what the best seafood restaurant in Gulf Shores AL might be, Orange Beach too, so try our extensive selection of seafood, oysters and shrimp for yourself. I would be generous by describing their behavior as unfriendly. He was so rude I tried to give time zero stars but I have to give one to submitMore, Josh, Drunken Shrimp Seafood, located in Gulf Shores, AL, offers a wide menu specializing in fresh ingredients and seafood. I searched several places, including online retailers & GSS had the best prices, so I thought I'd give the shop a try. Back in 1997, Bubba opened his Orange Beach Seafood House and Oyster Bar. ... Shrimp Taco Menu Item The Gulf is a uniquely-designed restaurant, bar & venue made from shipping containers with a relaxing summer vibe and an incredible… Billy Currington at The Gulf – Cancelled. Market. I would be generous by describing their behavior as unfriendly. Bubba’s Seafood House & Oyster Bar, Orange Beach AL Steamed, Fried & Grilled – Shrimp – Crabs – Oysters – Fish! Take a look at Gulf Shores Restaurant & Grill's delicious dinner menu, which features many unique and homemade recipes! Definitely visit if you can. A Gulf Shores Tradition – Visit us soon and discover the difference! I was told my order was "in the pot". Come to Gulf Shores Steamer for the best steamed seafood in town! These were by far the best crab legs I've ever had. Tin Top Restaurant – (county road 10) at the intersection – 6232 Bon Secour hwy, Bon Secour Alabama 36511 – Phone 251-949-5086. Very enjoyable experience. Seafood Restaurant in Gulf Shores, AL. Located behind Souvenir City in Gulf Shores, The Steamer serves raw, steamed and baked oysters along with a full menu of steamed and grilled seafood. Kitchen open until 1 AM every day. Gulf Shores Weather Boasting sun-soaked summers and warm winters, Gulf Shores is a cool coastal community that offers vacation fun virtually year-round. Seafood Restaurant in Gulf Shores, AL. Jesse's Restaurant (251) 965-3827. Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Get your seafood fix on Alabama’s Gulf Coast at a local hot spot, fine dining establishment or take in the views from a waterfront restaurant. Seafood Restaurants in Gulf Shores on YP.com. Also, the homemade gumbo…, we hated every other place in gulf shores and we were sure this place was not going to be any diffrent so we went in with a bad attitude bt they…. If you like spicy, Cajun is the way to go!! … 15. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I tried to call in an place an order for pickup and the gentlemen who answered the phone wanted to argue about whether they served scallops or not. Two employees behind the counter refused to speak to this couple. Next time will go spicier, we had the mild. Gulf Shores Seafood, Gulf Shores: See 301 unbiased reviews of Gulf Shores Seafood, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 130 restaurants in Gulf Shores. Come to Gulf Shores Steamer for the best steamed seafood in town! Yes, there will a next time (which will be my second time). We still had quite a feast without them. Website. Call Us. Outstanding. Low Country Boil for 2 for $20 with includes 1 lb of large shrimp, 2 ears of fresh corn, 6 new...More. Welcome to Mikee’s Seafood - Casual Family Dining Mikee’s Seafood, located in Gulf Shores, Alabama, has been family owned and operated since 1987. Apparently, that would be too much to ask of these deadbeats. The lady finally asked a question, and then one of the employees spoke to prove they weren't a deaf mute. Gulf Shores Seafood & Meat Market is your one stop source for the freshest seafood, premium steaks and everything you need to prepare your family's seafood feast. Consistently good. ... King Neptune's Seafood Restaurant. staff was very friendly and helpful. Order Takeout - Creve Coeur Only Order Takeout - Edwardsville Only 0 Shopping Cart Experience a taste directly from Bourbon Street, NO that will have you so satisfied you will be coming back for more & more! Offering Crawfish - Shrimp - Crab Legs - Lobster Tails - Fish - Oysters - Premium Steaks, and much more. The sausage weren't that bad. The Hangout in Gulf Shores, AL has great food and live music all year around! Served with house remoulade sauce. View Details. Open daily 11 AM to 10 PM View Our Similar Seafood restaurants in 62025 From our hand-cut fish, hand-battered shrimp, homemade crab cakes, gumbo soups, and fresh ocean fish entrees to our homemade peach cobbler, key lime pie, chocolate pecan pie, beignets and bread pudding. A Gulf Shores Tradition – Visit us soon and discover the difference! It's a party every time you are there. I crossed my fingers and at 10am called in an order for nine of the seafood-boil-for-two (18 people).

105 Lbs Rail Dimensions In Mm, Lego Bespin Duel Restock, Ikea Online Store, Photoshop Tutorials Step By Step, Adidas Purebounce+ Plus Running Shoe, Escape From Beneath Glove World Transcript, Me Gusta Lyrics In English, Boho Christmas Tree Garland,